Oasis Sun SPF30+ – Formulated for the strong sunlight and severe UV conditions in New Zealand and packed with natural ingredients like jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E to help protect and moisturise. It’s fully tested to provide UVA and UVB protection and even gets the Eczema Association seal of approval for use on sensitive skin. In short, it’s the perfect sunscreen to keep your family safe all summer long.
Oasis Sunscreen –
- is non greasy / non whitening
- provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- does not stain clothes
- is uncoloured & unfragranced
- is paraben and nano-particle free
- is cruelty free and suitable for vegans (contains no animal products)
- is made in New Zealand
- is safe for use on face and body
- meets the AS/NZ Standard 2604:1998, rated SPF35 Very High Sun Protection
Oasis sunscreen contains certified organic jojoba oil, shea butter, lecithin and natural vitamin E to moisturise against wind, water and sunlight. Ingredients – water, cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate (olive based emulsifiers), certified organic jojoba oil, zinc oxide (microfine sunscreen agent) ethyl-hexl p-methoxycinnamic acid (sunscreen agent), certified organic shea butter and soya lecithin, d-alpha tocopheral (non GMO natural vitamin E) rosemary leaf extract, cetearyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid (Biogro approved preservative).
Available in two sizes – 50ml and 250ml