Oasis Sun SPF30+ – formulated by New Zealanders who are well aware of the importance of proper protection from the extremely harsh UV conditions in New Zealand. Oasis Sun is tested to AS/NZ Standard 2604:1998 and is classified as SPF35 Very High Sun Protection.
Trusted for 10 years, Oasis Sun SPF30+ is suitable for the whole family including those with sensitive skin and babies over 6 months old.
Oasis Sunscreen –
- is non greasy / non whitening
- provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- does not stain clothes
- is uncoloured & unfragranced
- is paraben and nano-particle free
- is cruelty free and suitable for vegans (contains no animal products)
- is made in New Zealand
- is safe for use on face and body
- meets the AS/NZ Standard 2604:1998, rated SPF35 Very High Sun Protection
Oasis sunscreen contains certified organic jojoba oil, shea butter, lecithin and natural vitamin E to moisturise against wind, water and sunlight. Ingredients – water, cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate (olive based emulsifiers), certified organic jojoba oil, zinc oxide (microfine sunscreen agent) ethyl-hexl p-methoxycinnamic acid (sunscreen agent), certified organic shea butter and soya lecithin, d-alpha tocopheral (non GMO natural vitamin E) rosemary leaf extract, cetearyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid (Biogro approved preservative).
Available in two sizes – 50ml and 250ml