GLOWYOGA with CJ – INTEGRATED YOGA
At Mama Maternity Yoga Space
13 Coyle Street Sandringham Auckland
Postnatal Yoga is the ‘4th Trimester’.
These classes are centred around the 6 key physiological transitions of the postpartum recovery period as your body takes time to return to normal.
- Restore – your energy levels, nurture parasympathetic nervous system post birth, promote restoration of good sleep patterns,
- Re-conditioning anatomical and muscular changes from the pregnancy and birth
- Re-building core muscle strength and tone
- Balancing hormones to positively influence emotional and physiological health
- Mental health promoting self-care taking time out for yourself. Nurturing a positive outlook toward changes in your life as a new mother or if you are re-adjusting to life with a new born again.
- Connect with new mamma’s and their babies.
‘Be supported into this new phase in your life’
ALL Classes are limited to 10 to provide attentive, safe, high quality yoga guidance and support for your personal pre or post pregnancy experience. Attendance is by pre enrolment/booking ONLY
Bookings are made through GLOWYOGA with CJ
$20 per class – Block bookings only. No casuals, sorry.
Book 10 classes and get one FREE
Email CJ today to inquire, enrol & ensure your place
Inquiries: call or text – 0275 519666
Yoga NZ / REPS Reg – Senior Level 4 Certified Yoga Practitioner