BABU Merino Cable Knit Blanket Luxurious velvety soft texture and rich colour. Our premium 100% pure merino blanket in classic cable weave is designed for genuine longevity and ease of care. We chose superwash merino to ensure this timeless purchase will withstand frequent use and machine washing.
Superwash yarn has been treated to resist the natural felting quality of raw wool, meaning that it will retain a sheen-like and smooth ‘new look’ throughout its life.
Ideal as a thoughtful and lasting gift. Whether you use it on a cot, on a single bed for extra warmth or as a throw for your couch, it’s perfect for snuggling up in.
Our newest merino blanket is the perfect combination of comforting weight and soft chunky warmth and comes in a choice of seven vibrant and natural shades.
Made under strict ethical and environmental standards by our state of the art yarn supplier, XINAO in China from 100% merino wool sourced from New Zealand & Australia.
- 100% Merino
- Machine washable
- Incredibly soft and long lasting
- Six vibrant and natural shades
- Metric Size: 100cm x 130cm (cot size)
- Ethical and environmentally conscious production
Washing instructions: we recommend you shake and air this item before use
- Machine wash on delicate cycle, 30* max on a short spin cycle, alternatively hand-wash in lukewarm water, wrap in a towel and roll out excess water
- Use wool approved washing liquid, never use powder
- Do not soak or bleach
- Dry flat on a clothes airer away from direct sunlight or on the heated towel rail
- Cool iron if necessary