Positive Births HypnoBirthing® at MAMA
Childbirth preparation for a natural and more comfortable birth experience.
HypnoBirthing prepares parents for a gentle birth.? HypnoBirthing uses deep relaxation, visualisation, affirmations, special breathing techniques to achieve a confident, calm, peaceful birth and a positive birthing experience for you and your baby. In HypnoBirthing encourages a calm, peaceful and natural pregnancy, birth and bonding experience for families.
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Reduces, and often eliminates, the need for epidurals, other chemical pain relief, episiotomy and other interventions.
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours.
- Lessens fatigue during labour, leaving you with energy for birth.
- Involves your birthing companion who becomes an integral part of the birthing, not an onlooker.
- Assists in a more rapid postnatal recovery.
- Results in happy, well adjusted babies who settle into eating and sleeping routines.
- Assists you to have a more relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy.
For a calm, peaceful and confident birth, giving you and your baby a positive birthing experience.
Helen Bartrom is a qualified, certified HypnoBirthing® Practitioner – one of the most experienced in New Zealand. Trained by the HypnoBirthing® Institute in 2007 she is the mother of three and has been fortunate enough to experience HypnoBirthing® twice with her two youngest children. Helen teaches regular courses at MAMA Maternity.