The Baby Jogger City Tour™ 2 Double stroller makes getting around town or overseas with two kids easier than ever. Designed to fit through a standard doorway, this lightweight double stroller also folds compactly for easy transportation and storage.
Colour is Pitch Black.
||94.5 x 66.5 x 102.5 cm (L x W x H)
||63 x 66.5 x 25 cm (L x W x H)
|Seat weight capacity (per seat)
City Tour™ 2 Double – Instruction Manual
One-Step Fold System: Lift both in-seat straps, and the City Tour™ 2 Double stroller folds itself quickly and easily.
- Seat, harness, and canopy care:
– Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials.
– Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry.
– Always remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing.
– Refer to the care tag on your seat pad and canopy for washing instructions. If in doubt, handwash only.
– To clean harness, surface wash with a damp cloth using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness or immerse in water, as doing so may weaken the straps.
– If the seat cover, harness, or canopy requires replacing, only use parts sourced through Baby Jogger NZ.
- Frame care: Plastic and metal parts may be surface washed only, using warm water and mild soap. Dry with a soft towel.
- Wheel care: The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth or a directly applied hose; dry off any moisture with a soft towel or cloth.
- Belly Bar care: Please do not lift your stroller by the belly bar. It is not designed for this use and may break with too much force applied. Use the easy-fold, fabric handle in the seat to fold, lift, and carry the stroller.
- Beach use: If you use your stroller at the beach, the frame will need to be sprayed down to ensure that the salt from the air, water, and sand doesn’t cause corrosion. Then, dry the stroller completely.
- Wet weather: After use in wet weather, again, dry the stroller completely before storing.
- Storage: Always store in a dry and safe environment. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire.