Líllébaby® COMPLETE™ Airflow – The lightweight, breathable 3D mesh expels heat and moisture and provides maximum airflow to keep both you and baby comfortable. The wide waist belt and shoulder pads are lined with 3D mesh for added comfort.
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The Original line features sturdy canvas cotton.
1. Six ergonomic carrying positions – Includes every carrying positon without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years, from 3 Kg to 20 Kg. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. Lumbar support – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent’s comfort.
3. Two-way strap NEW! – Enable wearer to carry “backpack style” or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go. 4. Sleeping Hood – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby’s head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable. 5. Extra tall, extendable torso – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby’s head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. Pockets NEW! – Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. Wide, padded shoulder straps & waist belt – Evenly distribute baby’s weight for maximized comfort.
6 WAYS TO CARRY
1. Fetal Position – newborn to 3 months (min 3.2kg) – use wide seat setting – no extra insert needed
2. Infant Face-in Position – newborn and up (min 3.2kg) – discontinue use when baby is ready to sit with legs around your waist – use narrow seat setting
3. Front Face Out Position – 6 months and up – use when baby can strongly and independently support her/his head – use narrow seat setting – neck support folds down and buttons to front of carrier. Baby’s arms may lie above the neck support or rest through the sides of the carrier
4. Toddler Front Face-In Position – 6 months and up – use when baby can comfortably sit with her legs around your waist – use wide seat setting
5. Hip Position – 6 months and up – use when baby can strongly and independently support her/his head and comfortably sit with her legs around your waist – use wide seat setting
6. Back Position – 6 months and up – use when baby can strongly and independently support her/his head and comfortably sit with her legs around your waist – use wide seat setting